Friday, September 24, 2004

SUCH a busy day.

I finally gave in and gave Weird Eric my e-mail address. I actually feel kind of bad, calling him Weird Eric because he's not all that weird. But it's kind of a fun little name and that's what I've been calling him... so I guess I'll stick with it.

I really need to make sure he never meets up with my Odalisque persona, though, because if he read this blog and figured out I was talking about him he might be less than happy. Eek!

So I await his e-mail.

He made some comment that was rather bitchy so I flipped him off and said "fuck you, dude." He smiled, "hey, anytime." He always says that. I'm starting to believe maybe he does want me. I'm still trying to decide if I actually want him.

Meanwhile, I was really sick today and was high from cold pills. This super hot guy whom I desperately want to fuck came in to work and I found myself hanging all over him. Not physically so much. But like... around him more than I needed to be. I think he likes to show me his ass. Bending over a lot. Not plumbers crack. I think he's just heard too much about women liking asses. Myself... I'm not an ass fan. I never look. I think he was trying to catch me looking at one point, too. But it's just not my thing. However, I made some comment about how I was sick with a cold and he probably gave it to me. "Oh, if I gave it to you, you'd remember." I stared at him blankly, "umm." "If I gave IT to you... you'd REMEMBER." I stared blankly. Then finally it clicked. "Wait, what were we talking about?!?" He smiled, "I figured you'd eventually figure it out with the way your mind works." Ah, I never felt so stupid. Or wanted to fuck him so bad. :-)

Later he went on to tell me how he just started a relationship. Great.

I also came within about two words of saying "oh, but I get to sleep around." However, I refrained because I'm afraid it's something that would get around at work. I generally have no morals... but no one else really needs to know that.

And now I'm home and horny. And another of my ex-lovers is coming on to me online. I'm tempted there, too. And there's no chance of sex with husband. This has been established.

Fuck!

No comments: