Sunday, September 19, 2004

Weird Eric... the inexplicable.

Weird Eric approached me again the other day. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. He said something teasing about how we could go into a stockroom and make out since there are no cameras in that room. I laughed it off and finally told him "you know... when I can taste my own mouth... I know my breath is bad. We don't want to go there, do we?" And left it at that.

We continued the banter a little... me mostly putting him off while he flirted. I still am not quite sure what to think of it. But for once I simply wasn't interested. He didn't come at me the right way, so there was no heating of my body from mental stimulation... no slightly dizzy sensation of arrousal. Just... nothing. Bleh. No fun.

I still don't know what to make of him. Does he *really* want to fuck me? Should I flirt back and take him seriously? I'm terrified, though. And really, I need to keep up the professionalism on some level. But fuck... it'd be convenient as hell. Theoretically.

No comments: