Sunday, September 26, 2004

I need him.

I spent the better part of the morning halfway between wakefulness and sleeping gently caressing my pussy lips, like a lover would... tracing their outline... feeling my way teasingly between them... imagining them to be the guy from work, who shall be known as Li. I envisioned him laying naked, touching me all over, but mostly concentrating on teasing me the way a lover would.

This is why I avoid married men. I love lengthy sessions of sex involving much mutual foreplay. I love to cum. I love getting there even more. The longer the pleasure can be drawn out, the better. For the first time in detail I envisioned my lover (Li) tying my hands to the bed, while he teased me mercilessly, fingers dipping just into the wetness between my legs before returning to teasing the outer lips... tracing the contour where it meets my thigh... spreading the lips slowly... I love the feeling of the flesh parting... only to let go closing me back up... no chance of release...

I did these things to myself all the while imagining it was him. The half wakefulness making it more vivid. I finally woke up knowing I had to have this man.

Later, now, knowing I will see him tomorrow... reality intrudes and I once again question whether it's wise. Whether I have a real chance. Whether he can come anywhere near to measuring up to my own touch....

And I wonder if it's wrong to be seriously thinking "I wonder how he'll make me feel" even more than I wonder how I'll be able to please him. It's selfish and it's not like me. But he's awakened my body once again from it's almost comatosed state... and it's not happy with the neglect....

No comments: