Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Boys.

There were so much hot boys at work today. Four to be exact. And I'm horny. Lovely combination.

The best among them was a fine hispanic fellow (come to take care of a work order) who was a little too bad-boy for me... but was waaay fucking funny. He had tattoos. I was tempted to stare at them. He would have been game to explain, I think, but instead I went back to work. I try to be a good girl. I flirted with him a little. Told him he wouldn't be able to fix the problem that he was sent to fix. He asked me if I thought he wasn't man enough. I laughed and said, "no, not for this." "I'm a big guy," he pointed out. Which wasn't terribly true... but I didn't care. He was sexy as hell.

But then I'm currently off the pill AND in the middle of my period both of which make me very very horny. So I'm abnormally easy. Had he pulled me into some dark corner he would have gotten an incredible BJ at the very least.... Alas, it was all fantasy. And now I'm home.

Oh, and by the way... he wasn't able to fix it. He sent his coworker to tell me that they were leaving. Too cute.

No comments: