Friday, February 04, 2005

Speaking of Sex Toys Not at All

First, I asked husband "have you noticed a distance between us lately?" "Yes, a little." "Mmm. It's your fault." I said, then laughed hysterically. Ah, that felt good. Then I said "we USED to do things together. Remember every sunday we used to walk around the trail...." "Okay, let's do that sunday," he said. "But I already have a date for Sunday." "Okay, next sunday." "I work next sunday." "Oh. Maybe that's why we stopped."

Later, I asked husband "if I bought expensive sex toys do you think we'd have sex?" "like what?" "That furniture... the liberator and stuff." "Ah. Maybe." I thought about it for a second. Furniture. That I can't use alone. "Nevermind, we wouldn't use it." "You can still get it." "But I don't have sex in the house and I can't take it with me." "Why not?" I stared at him momentarily. "You can get it," he said. Yeah. Yay. *sigh* Just what I need, another reminder of our lack of a sex life. Something else for me to get all excited about using... and then never end up using. Great.

No comments: