Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hello,
Hi, my name is *****. I am a 44 year old professional
male.

Okay, a little over the age I'm into but I can handle that.

I am looking for someone that knows what they want,someone that is open minded and open to trying new things in and out of the bedroom.I enjoy most of what life has to offer. I enjoy weeken get aways, travel, anything outdoors.I am what all my friends call easygoing, although I do tend to be a smartass from time to time. But do enjoy having fun.In the bedroom I am openminded, and willing to try new things. I enjoy giving massages, and am what most maycall overly oral. Am certainly not your wam bam type asI enjoy foreplay and moreplay!

Moreplay?! Okay, I'll let that go too. He sounds reasonably okay. Let's check out his vital stats.... Ah. He's in another state. Completely inaccessable. Great. Thanks for wasting my time, dude.

I almost always automatically refuse those who send me penis pictures, too. That's not any way to interest me and I guarantee it's a way to turn me off right quick. You send me that pic and it better be SOMETHING to look at because if it's NOT and you think it's your best feature... you're out.

would you be interested in a 38 year old firefighter?? i would love to chat with you

Great. A guy who can't seperate his personality from his job. And tries to use it to lure women. Doesn't he have anything better to offer?


Hi! I read your profile and enjoyed it very much. I am a mature gentleman, 5'10", 215 lbs, blond hair, blue eyes, easy going, open-minded, and very sexually adventurous. I have been known to keep it up for quite a long time. I enjoy a little kinky sex, but also vanilla. I too prefer the sex to have some emotion (and yes, the more the better). I am not looking for a relationship---just a lot of sex.

Mature? Quick check... and... over 50. WAY out of my age range which I PUT IN MY AD. He simply chose to ignore that part.

I'm very normal, nice and likable. I am an upper-middle-class businessman who enjoys younger women. I like everything there is about them....their energy, their smile, their smell, and especially their taste.

Mmm. Funny because I feel so much the opposite about men who're twice my age.

I don't believe in rushing a meeting, so lets talk. I think you'll find we're probably mentally compatable. I am not turned off by shyness, in fact I like it. Kinda turns me on a little. If you like me you'll find that I, too, have a voracious appetite for sex.Interested? email me here at AFF, or at *****@aol.com, and lets discuss things and get to know each other a bit....then we can get naked.P.S. I don't mind that you are married.

He doesn't mind that I'm married? How magnanimous.

Yeah, I do tear the men who write to me apart and there are a few cases where I go back and realize I was too harsh and will try to persue things. But personality clashes and timing tend to be the problem....

Maybe I'm going about it all wrong. But I don't see my real life persuits going any better....

No comments: