Monday, February 21, 2005

Useless Response of the day.

Hi there-

I am originally from *****, now living in Atlanta, but visit *****. regularly to see family and friends. I'm a photojournalist and will be shooting several concerts in *****. the first week or two of March, staying around the *******, looking for a playmate.

Kindly check out my profile and photos and let me know what you think. We have some common interests...you sound like someone I’d like to get to know. My yahoo email is XXX@

Take care!

XXX

------ Profile Attached -------

i'm a swm, 50, very good-looking, 6'3, 195#, dark curly hair, bedroom green eyes, a delicious thick 8 inches, very longlasting. i'm a degreed professional, photojournalist and certified massage therapist. i have many varied interests, including long lovemaking sessions of mutual creative pleasure.

Once again I get a response from a guy who is roughly twice my age... not even a LOCAL... and definately not available for ongoing play. I'm sure he's great in bed. Just not for ME.

At least he's not married.... *sigh* Why is it, again, that I never get laid? Oh... yeah....

No comments: