Monday, February 14, 2005

Vaaaaaaaaaaaalentine's Day

I spent the day at work and husband surprised me with a card and some chocolate, which was unexpected but appreciated. Even though I told him I didn't want anything I still had half and eye open for SOMETHING. I would never have held it against him had he chosen NOT to get me anything (since I told him not to) but I appreciate that he did it anyway.

Anyway. I ended up spending the better part of the day with Li. That was really nice. He was pleasant and relaxed and so was I. The people who worked tonight were fun and funny and we all worked but really spent the evening goofing off. Joking around and just generally laughing our asses off.

Turns out Li's girlfriend is pregnant which is exciting but pretty much means I won't be getting any of that anytime soon. Because that's the kind of guy he is. Damn.

The most amusing part of the day was when I first came in. I asked him to come look at something in one of the stockrooms and give me advice on how to deal with it. As we were talking and looking around my eyes were drawn momentarily down and I swear he had a bit of a chubby. It's hard to say for sure because he's a bit of a shower, I think. But I'm relatively sure. Shortly after I noticed he made it a point to turn away from me and wander off some distance while he was looking at some item in his hands. Perhaps to calm down? Very shortly after that he disappeared for a while. For lunch one might assume. Or a trip to the bathroom? Whatever it was I was rather gratified because one must assume it was for ME. Mmm.

Which of course only made me get all wet and tingly. Which is a nice sensation but I want to cum so bad right now it's not even funny. Except husband is down here and might become frightened by the furiocity of my masturbation. Not to mention the dirty dirty words I intend to say while I do it. God damn I want that man to fuck the hell out of me....

Maybe once I start seeing him again regularly my interest will cool off. But for now, once again, I desire him.

It was a nice way to spend valentine's day.

No comments: