Sunday, October 02, 2005

Bang!

So. I'm horny. It's around midnight. And of course my thoughts turn toward men I'd like to fuck. There are many at times like these. I consider celebrities. It's usually so much easier to get photos of them than of the real life men I want to fuck. Oddly, I couldn't find any really good pictures of the celebrities that spring to mind, right now.

Mike Rowe (host of Dirty Jobs, and previously a semi-local celeb) and Christopher Knight (yeah, Peter Brady and surprisingly sexy star of reality tv). Both have very similar qualities. Aged within 10 years of each other, both with similar builds (it's a tough choice but I'm really digging that Mike right now) and lovely hairy chests (which is such a change from what I liked as a teenager, lemme tell ya).

Anyway, I just wanted to share my current objects of lust and give a toast to them both of them for the delicious orgasm I just had. Actually, credit for that pretty much goes solely to the Hitachi Magic Wand and Mr. Rowe (who has a most excellent voice).

And now I shall take myself (and my parentheses) off to bed for what looks to be a beautiful rest.

I feel wonderful!

No comments: