Saturday, October 01, 2005

Being a girl kind of sucks.

Last night I got some wicked cramps. I still have them today. Punishment for being a girl. I told husband only HE has the power to make it stop, expecting him to offer to get me some pills so I wouldn't have to trudge upstairs. Instead he told me "I'm NOT getting you pregnant." Ah, yes. That's what I meant. So I went and got my own pills and then talked about "the baby" for the rest of the night.

We went to bed but I stayed up (laying there) reading that book I mentioned yesterday. I ended up deciding I was just turned on enough to try masturbating. After a somewhat slow start I had an absolutely DELICIOUS orgasm. Husband slept through it, but it was okay because I came and got to enjoy the delicate after-flutters of an "empty" orgasm which sent me to sleep with a smile on my face.

Yesterday wasn't so bad at all.

No comments: