Friday, October 21, 2005

Tease.

Husband's friend is still teasing me. I'm not sure if he's just flirting or if he's more seriously interested than he's let on. I hate that. Of course he's seriously interested... and I could probably get him into bed if I really pushed for it. However, the circumstances matter, dammit.

Meanwhile, I remain sexually charged. And frustrated. So frustrated. I might get to have sex with husband tonight. But probably not. Even if we do, I probably won't get to feel him inside me. Maybe I could make do with a lovely dildo and his effort. But really, I desire a good, hard fuck. Face to face. Front to back. Side by side. All of it. I want it so bad it's not even funny. I came earlier (a wonderful, delicious all consuming orgasm which made my legs almost too weak to hold me) which was almost immediately followed by feelings of sadness and loneliness. I hate that. Nothing ruins a good orgasm faster.

No comments: