Sunday, October 23, 2005

The only sure fire way to tell...

if a woman is having an orgasm is...

Well, actually, near as I can tell there really ISN'T one. I've been watching The Sex Inspectors. (I do watch a lot of HBO late night On Demand, don't I?) During a particular episode the viewing public was informed that there are only two ways to tell if a woman has actually had an orgasm. 1. the "rash" around the neck 2. the clitoris is too sensitive to touch. I'm going to have to argue this one. I do notice, sometimes, the heat spreading around my head and neck as I get close to orgasm... but this morning... nothing. I even double checked in the mirror. Pale as a ghost, that's me. And the sensitivity thing... well... heck, I've done the multiple thing. Sometimes the body is just ready to go RIGHT AWAY.

I've heard other stories... other promises of sure-fire ways to tell if a woman has had an orgasm. Doesn't seem like there is one. I can always come up with an example of when I came without that particular "give away."

But I never fake. Ever. Never have. Never will. So luckily, mine are hard to miss... plus... I totally have to celebrate when it happens.

I'm easy that way.

No comments: