Sunday, October 16, 2005

A name...

I *really* need to come up with a nickname for husband's friend. Husband was still out of state with his mother (I came home sooner since my job gave me less time off) and I wanted to go to a beer tasting. Husband would have loved to go but suggested I should invite his friend instead who might enjoy it, too, so I wouldn't have to go alone. Which I did, to which the friend agreed.

So. I called him a bit before to make more defined plans and he suggested we could just go to a restaurant if I'd prefer rather than making the longer trek to his place and then off to the other. However, I was somewhat uncomfortable with the idea of spending that kind of time with him (at a restaurant) and opted to do the former rather than the later.

I arrived and we talked for a wee bit before heading out. We talked the entire way there and then I proceeded to get giddily drunk on about two beers. Yeah, that's me, cheap date. Which he pointed out. Except that I was the one who bought our way in (he paid me back later) which at the time made me less than cheap. We spent a few hours checking out girls and the rather pathetic excuses for the males.

Once our tokens were gone, he was sober enough to drive whereas I was a giggly mess. So, we went back to his place and ate dinner and ended up talking. I arrived at his apartment at about one thirty returned to his place by about three thirty and I did not leave his place until about eight thirty. We spent all the time TALKING. Five hours worth of talking. Both of us confessed our deepest darkest secrets (well maybe not) and he told me several times that he was totally down with the idea of fucking me.

At some point we were talking and I told him I was somewhat depressed and NOT into the idea of getting naked with anyone (I didn't point out that I actually shaved this morning knowing I was going out with him) and he told me something like "you're a beautiful, sexy woman, and I'd love to take you to bed with me" or something of that ilk. I giggled slightly and told him, "really, I don't know how you get that stuff to come out of your mouth!" He looked vaguely confused "what?" And I said "what you said... I can't SAY those things. It's amazing." Of course, before I'm lambasted, we must remember that I'd already explained to him why I wasn't sleeping with him and he didn't argue with me about it at all so I have to assume he agreed with me and was at this point merely expressing desire rather than expectation.

Anyway, I'm not one hundred percent sure he would ACTUALLY sleep with me, but he certainly wants to (which is mutual, I assure you) but I'm just not sure it's a wise decision. However, I sent him an e-mail letting him know that I do have permission to fuck him, but am afraid of ruining their friendship.

Also, I'm somewhat afraid he's going to use me as an excuse to leave his girlfriend. Whom he's kind of done with.

So.

No comments: