Monday, October 17, 2005

Delightful

Husband, for whatever mysterious reason, was horny today. I was teasing him with how horny I was yesterday and how disappointed I was that we didn't have sex, not to mention that something about the idea of me fucking other men turns him on (though he denies it). So he was horny as hell.

And, for whatever reason, he was feeling somewhat kinky. For him, anyway. Most of my sex is pretty straightlaced. I'm a little bondage/Ds/sm curious but aren't we all? However, husband claims to be very kinky in his heart but has no interest in any of these things. So today he wanted me to suck his cock, which I did between levels on the video game I was playing, enjoying teasing him.

Finally, he said, something like "you know, if you don't want to do that, you could do something else." I stared at him lost, knowing he didn't mean fucking. "You know.. lower." I gazed at his balls and thought "no... I'm sure he doesn't mean play with his balls... does he mean lick his ass? Or DOES he means his balls? Or something else? I'm so confused." I do tend to play with husband's balls which lead me to believe he meant is ass, but that's just not something I assume. So I finally told him "you're going to have to spell it out for me."

This was when he got a little squirmy, but finally he said "will you eat my ass?" I smiled, finally aware of what he wanted. I insisted he be very clean (he immediately ran to take a shower) and then spent the next 20 minutes with my tongue swirling around that forbidden area. Let there be no question... it's kinda hard to do. At least, it seemed much harder than in the movies. I've done it before, but it's been YEARS. It's not my first choice in sexual activities but I enjoy pleasing husband SO much that I'm perfectly willing to do what he asks.

He asked if he could cum on me (something he used to claim to not understand the pleasure of at all) and we rearranged so he could do so, while masturbating with my mouth where he wanted it. Afterward, I sent him off to wash the cum off his hands and then insisted he help me come, too, finger fucking me while I masturbated. Unfortunately, he clearly had no clue what he was doing, but I was still able to cum. I gloried in feeling the heat rushing up my neck and face, knowing a lovely orgasm was coming. If only he'd known what he was doing he could have had me shouting, instead I let out a few short moans and it was over. We lay together, deliciously relaxed and snuggled for quite a bit before heading downstairs.

Unfortunately, it just left me horny as ever. I pursued him for more sex play off and on for the rest of the evening but was turned down "I'm done for the day" he said. It kind of amazes me (although doesn't surprise me about him) that he can have such a delightful sexual experience... and be perfectly happy to wait a while for another chance. Whereas I cum... wait a bit and am more than ready to try again.

Which made me think of husband's friend who claims to be somewhat hypersexual (something he seems vaguely ashamed of) but which interests me very much. I'm always happy to take on a man who might be able to keep up with me. Though, I think I've yet to meet a man who can outclass me I'm always hoping....

No comments: