Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ah, sweet relief

I'm looking at the likelihood of having not one, but two jobs. I'm really not sure that I'll take or keep both, and I'm having problems deciding which one to take. One would be more pleasurable to me, I think. The other has all the money and benefits. While money isn't everything, the first job doesn't (yet) offer enough to live on and the second would. Easily. So, yeah. I find myself vaguely fraught trying to pick. We'll see. Something will work out, no doubt.

Thank god things are finally starting to come together a little. I can start getting out of the house, moving around, making money and rejoining society. And then... hopefully, I'll get at least a little of my confidence back. Maybe have something fun to write about.

I woke up this morning thinking about Keith. I haven't heard from him forever....

No comments: