Monday, January 08, 2007

First day

I spent the day in front of the computer. It was not exciting. I thought I was going to die of tired most of the way through the day. And then at the end, too. Oh, it was a long, long day. The computer was not a hot and sexy man. It was very disappointing. My trainer is not a hot and sexy man. He is asian. Which is cool. But that's all I have to say about him. The guy I'm training "with" is one of those young, urban emo white boys... well... at least that's my take on him. Nothing that interests me. In fact, I'm pretty sure there are NO guys I want to fuck who work there. Well, possibly one, but I only saw his reflection in a window. Not much to go on.

I'm under the impression tomorrow will be more of the same....

3 comments:

Fred said...

Hej, this is a complete new perspective. Have´t thought about it. The newly employed office ladies checking out the men for "f..." material. You made me smile. And thanks for the blogroll.

Pluff said...

Congrats on the job!

Some Woman said...

Ah, what can I say, i adore my eye candy... Oh, and frankly, I couldn't live without my blogroll over there even one more day....