Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Often Tired

I'm about to go to bed. However, I thought I might as well write a bit.

Work is going okay. Not great, not bad. I'm used to being somewhat of a stand-out employee and in this case I'm clearly new and quite middle of the road. I expect more of myself. However, I'm not doing badly, which is fine.

I worked my first night shift and discovered that the vast majority of the young, hot guys come in during the evenings. The "yuppy" sort (if anyone still calls them that), whom I adore. One particular cutie came in and amused me with his mock-outrage over a particular item that was special-order only. I even managed to flirt a little with a couple other particularly fine men which really made my night. I'm endlessly grateful for my last job and the confidence in gave me in interacting with all sorts of people, but specifically hot guys. Where I would have avoided eye contact and found conversation impossible, I'm much more able to interact. While it might not seem like much to some, to me it's amazing.

Meanwhile, with husband around and a lack of time (as evidenced by the fact that I haven't written in a while) I've managed not to masturbate for... days. And there have been a few times recently where I've found myself almost overwhelmingly horny. Tonight I managed to masturbate myself to a particularly amazing orgasm. It's been a bit too long since I've cum, and even longer since I came as hard as that. I fucking love cumming. I adore masturbating. Frankly, I'm currently in a bit of a situation where I'm pretty fucking satisfied with myself and not all that interested in getting anyone else to help.

Well, okay, that's not really true. If some sexy piece of ass managed to fall into my lap I'd absolutely not turn him down. I could use some deep, passionate kisses. However, I'm just not digging the idea of getting naked with anyone, of late.

So yeah, that's what's up with me.

4 comments:

Shasta Gibson said...

I can relate to that last bit. I took a break from dating or fucking other people for a few months in the fall. It did me a lot of good, and I think I am starting to come around to the idea again, LOL.

Sometimes it's nice to just have a break from what feels like the constant pursuit of nooky :P

*Hugs*
SG

Tom Paine said...

Well, I'm glad you're in a better place. Was worried about you for awhile there.

H said...

Wanted to check in with you...

Some Woman said...

I'm around. Just not much to say right now. I hate it when bloggers disappear like this. My apologies.