Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Well, I'll be.

So I really didn't see so much of anyone, again, today. However, I got a better look at the new boy (who will be working as far from me in the store as possible) and while he's still not my type... he's not too bad. He was wearing a... foreign jacket... I won't name names but with his looks and his jacket if he's not a first generation immigrant his parents both are. I suspect the former. All I'm saying is that Lola from Lola On... would adore him. And I can respect that. But he's just too young.

I was thinking the other part where I said that my trainer is Asian seemed a little out of place. One must not forget I have a bit of a fetish for Asian men so....

Anyway, I wandered through the store and got a look at a couple of hotties here and there. Customers, of course. But enough to bring a smile to my face. Yay. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be suffering through serving customers... and mooning over the hot guys again....

3 comments:

lola h. said...

oooooooooooooooh!!! give him a slavic accent, and i'm all over him like hair on soap, bb! YUM!

Some Woman said...

He certainly had a trace of SOMETHING going on. When I asked him where he grew up he said "the south" and followed that with Florida and Texas. However, his English, while very, very good had some kind of a very mild accent... but it certainly wasn't southern. Or not ONLY southern.

Pluff said...

Man I wish there were hot chicks working in geekville!! All I get are 300+ pound hairy guys!! Or Pat's.