Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Inspiring!

So I drove to work (an hour) and worked for a half hour and then drove home. Not a bad day's work. THat's like what.. $3.00 after taxes? Yeah. Well worth it. Really. Uh oh, was that bitter, angry SemSex coming out? Yes, yes it was.

I'm seriously considering looking for a second job. In fact, I might just be interviewing for one next week. They say the hours are "flexible" which should work out well for me since it'd be a second job and all.

On a side note, Tony of Comstock Films left me a note a few entries back announcing the Great Comstock Films Ipod Give Away (or you know, the name HE'S calling it...). Inspired by yours truly. That's right, I inspire people to give away their ipods. That right there is a beautiful thing. I told Husband of this and he asked why the hell *I* don't get a free one. I laughed and told him, "yeah, I should enter... oh, wait... I already HAVE an ipod." Anyway, I'm thrilled to have had any sort of hand in something cool like inspiring anyone to do anything at Comstock. Because, you know, I dig their style. I really do.

No comments: