Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Finally, something meaningless!

Husband is out of town for 5 days so I thought this would be the perfect time to play, conveniently. Guilt-free and all that. Except the whole sick/period thing. Well. I'm feeling better. Still bleeding, but my throat FEELS miraculously cured. THANK GOD.

So, I decided to go looking around online for some fun. AFF gave me a VERY local man who has potential for the sheer fact that he's NOT repulsive to me and he's extremely local. I also happened across a guy from the south west who's looking for a girl in this port of call for his monthly trips. Monthly? Eh.

I ended up visiting yahoo and coming across a guy from New Mexico who's here on business so, for the first time ever, I messanged a guy first curious of this was the same guy. And one thing led to another and I offered to come suck his cock for him. Mostly because I felt like doing SOMETHING and he happened to be available, and because I felt like I desperately needed something to write about. It's been so long!

So, I drove out to see him and he had to let me into the hotel so my first view of him was through the glass doors. Shorter than I expected, maybe two inches shorter than me in my shoes so probably an inch shorter than me barefoot. And handsome as hell. Rather took my breath away for him to be as damned good looking as he was. One of the best looking men I've had the opportunity to spend erotic time with.

We went to his room and went to the bathroom (as I so desperately needed to do by then) and then sat down in the bed. He wanted to put on a show for a few of his web "friends" which I knew before hand, so he set them all up and then asked me "so... what do you want to do?" I stared at him looking rather a lot like a deer in headlights and mumbled something about "sitting here being embarrassed" and he took matters into his own hands and started to get undressed. "It's too bad you're shy" I giggled. Finally, naked and absolutely hard, he sat down and looked expectantly at me. So I took off my shirt and bra and knelt down in front of him. And without much further ado, I started sucking his cock.

I must interrupt this part of the story with a short lesson. Before I left I asked him "when's the last time you washed?" He responded that he would make sure to do that shortly before I arrived. Okay, no problem. However, once I got down there I had to wonder what exactly he washed. Therefore, let me be the one to inform the men of the world if you want your cock sucked: wash your balls, your taint (bridge of sighs... whatever), and your ass, too, even if you don't expect them to be tongued, touched, or otherwise involved they do, in fact, collect body odor which can be VERY unpleasant.

I sucked him for a good long time and delighted in the fact that he was so close to cumming the whole time. I brought him to the brink a few times and had the pleasure of causing him to leak little bits of seminal fluid. I've never had a guy get quite THAT close. I usually stop well before that point if I'm teasing them, so the trickle of whitish fluid was a delightful surprise. I delicately licked it off the tip of his cock, and finding it all but tasteless devoured him and attempted to get more and more of that lovely fluid to seep forth.

Eventually it was getting harder and harder to keep him from cumming so I asked him where he wanted to cum and he agreed that my tits would be a good place. So I sucked him until he started cumming in my mouth and then directed his cock toward my chest. He came copious amounts. And, for the first time in what seems like FOREVER I found myself somewhat disappointed that I DIDN'T let him cum in my mouth, because his cum is some of the mildest most pleasant tasting cum I've happened across. I ended up cleaning the drippings off his cock just to check and make sure I was actually right. Sure enough. Good stuff.

Having his cum on myself I eventually cleaned it off and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I got dressed and put my things away. I asked him if he was planning to do this again with anyone else while he was in the area and offered him a few condoms just in case. He took one. Then I let him know "hey, I'm free tomorrow, too. So you know... No pressure... but...." He was quite a moment and then told me that he didn't know when his meetings would be. I agreed "hey, no problem. Like I said. No pressure. But I'll be around. You're a really good looking guy...." And then I got ready to leave. I turned to kiss him, as I naturally tend to do but jerked involuntarily as I remembered that I hadn't kissed him once the whole time and it probably wouldn't be welcome now that he'd cum in my mouth. He didn't seem to notice and hugged me and I left.

So now I'm home and well ready for bed. I suspect it's too much to hope for, but I'd be oh-so-happy if he'd give me a ring or a message tomorrow and invite me back. Even if I can't fuck him I had SUCH a wonderful time sucking him. I'd love to have the opportunity without the hours of build up. To actually take him, via my mouth and hands, from something resembling softness to that orgasm. To learn, better, what makes him tick and to bring him even more pleasure.

I'm not sure I was able to make it really clear to him how into him I really was. And am. He's a good looking guy with a cock shaped and sized perfectly for me to suck all day (and it's not small, I swear), and cum that I find absolutely palatable. I'm really disappointed he's only around for business for a bit. I could get really into him. Not fall in love, I think, but fall in love with his body and all the things I'd absolutely love to do it!

No comments: