Friday, June 11, 2004

Laid by husband.

Isn't it funny how all the men come out of the woodwork at once? Last night I was super horny. Swollen, dripping, hard clit. Clearly ready to fuck. I ended up talking to my lover online (whom I hope never reads this blog because much as I haven't made an effort to hide this from anyone who knows my chat name I'd just rather he not read for fear I say something he doesn't like). I considered going to see him but had to get up in less than 8 hours, and he and I usually spend at least an hour or two. Not to mention needing a shower and to drive over there and back. So I begged off.

Turned out though, much to my shock and delight that husband really was available for sex. So we went upstairs and pretty much immediately went into doggy style. All I really wanted was a quickie... which is a first for me. I always wish it would last longer. His cock was rubbing right against my g-spot and I was rubbing my clit. I had these new and exciting flutterings which caused me to moan a lot. It was like cumming, except less explosive.

I finally came and came hard. Then husband started fucking me in ernest trying to cum, too. He finally did and while I wasn't too impressed with how he came, he surely was. He insisted that it was one of the best orgasms ever. It was also the first time in a very very long time he's been allowed to cum inside me. But he told me later "I thought about asking you if I could cum on your face... but figured you wouldn't be into that."

Sure, there are things I'm utterly not into. Golden showers, scat, pain. But cumming on my face? Please. If it turns him on it'll turn me on. At least this time he expressed a desire to me that he has never before managed to tell me... even if it was after the fact. I told him it would have been fine, but I didn't really want him cumming on the bed... but we could have put something else down just in case. So next time maybe he'll let me know ahead of time and I can make him happy.

God, I love turning on my lovers. I love being told how to please them and then actually seeing that I have the power to make their orgasms that much better.

Next time...

No comments: