Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I have another journal.

I've hit on some of the things in that journal that I mention here. However, it's a different sort of community. They don't really want to know the dirty gritty details of my sex life that I desire to write about. They don't want to know about men cumming on my face or how it feels to have my lover's cock deep inside me.

Frankly, I'm completely out of practice on writing about this stuff. However, it should be interesting to explore this part of my sexuality, too, writing about the things I do and talking about the way it makes me feel inside in a way I never have before. It's all part of the same thing.

A bit of background before we begin. Probably needs to be a FAQ but I'm not as ready to explore my HTML as I am to explore sex. I'm happily married to someone who's libido has never been quite as high as mine. If I could be having sex every day sometimes several times a day I'd be doing it. Meanwhile, my husband and I have gone 6 or more months without having sex at all. Without him complaining once. It was this sort of thing that led me to exploring the possibilities of open marriage. We explored it a bit while he was sent out of the country but since his return years ago never tried it. After that half a year of celibacy I'd had enough and took a lover. And another. And another.

So here I sit, more lovers under my belt than I imagined I could have and still looking for more. I've been the only woman, I've been the other woman. I've had relationships that have lasted a couple of months and one night stands. I have, however, never had a man give me an orgasm. I've had lots of offers and plenty of guys tell me that their girlfriend/wife said the same thing once etc etc.

In exploring sex with different men in different ways, I free myself. And everytime I find someone new to play with I find myself more in control of my sexuality and my enjoyment. No longer bound by husband's likes or dislikes I find myself more turned on and more passionate than I knew I could be. I bring this all home to him, a freer more sexual being, and he finds himself freed from his own limits as well.

This blog, which I admit to considering starting a long time ago was somewhat forced on me by a desire to leave a comment on another person's post. However, much as whine it's not what I wanted, it very much is. I needed this freedom. And now I'm going to exercise it. And work to find things to write about!

No comments: