Sunday, June 20, 2004

What a terrible week.

I've been really sick the last few weeks. Especially the last week. Throat infection. I have medication. It really sucks. So, without kisses or foreplay, husband and I had sex last night. I wanted to please him before he goes off for a week on business so I broke out the lube and rode him for a few minutes.

I then suggested he try bracing his feet on the bed and thrusting upward. He was rather somewhat confused by this momentarily "the angle is all wrong!" but when I stopped leaning off to the side (for a reason that was apparent at the time) he was greatly pleased by this "new" way of doing things, for a few minutes.

Then off into doggy style, the old standby, which I greatly enjoy and his best position for cumming. Not to mention it was really hot and that minimized contact. So he fucked me from behind and that felt very nice. I was no where near cumming the entire time, but I savored the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me knowing how much I'd miss that feeling in the week he's away.

I'm really not sure what to do with myself this week. I have so much opportunity to find someone to fuck who ISN'T husband... and yet I'm really sick to the point that I can't even stand to swallow, eat, or drink, until the Motrin has taken the edge off my pain. Probably not something to entice a lover. Of course, thanks to the pain I'm absolutely NOT horny at all and haven't masturbated in at least a week. It's almost enough to make my crazy, but physically I'm just not up for it. Sleep. Lots and lots of sleep.

How disappointed can I be?

No comments: