Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Short story of bad sex.

I'm all excited because I made it on MMSA's blogroll. I must be a REAL blogger now, right? Heh. Okay, it's the little things.

I swear I'm trying to get myself thoroughly laid so I'll have something to write about, but damn it's hard to find someone I really WANT to fuck and husband isn't putting out right now. No surprise there. He goes in fits and starts.

Tonight my boyfriend from up north tried to set me up with a man he met online whom he thought would be able to satisfy me for a while. I didn't take too kindly to that. Lest anyone doubt for a second, I am entirely capable of getting myself laid. I get plenty of offers. However, I'd prefer to avoid a repeat of an experience I had a few months ago, which I will relate shortly. Needless to say it's made me wary of just going off to sleep with someone for the sake of it.

About a month ago I started chatting with a rather cute guy online. Shortly after chatting with him he convinced me that I ought to meet him. Being as he was abnormally hot and interested in me I gave into my baser urges and met him in a public park before I knew him very well. Lovely place. We walked around and talked some. Among the things I discovered was that he smoked (yuck) and spent part of his childhood killing random animals in the park with his BB gun. Another yuck, from me. Anyway. Eventually, got to a secluded part of the park and he started necking with me and touching me in the most inappropriate ways. He managed to get my shirt and bra off and my pants around my ankles, standing on the edge of a lake where anyone could see. I managed to get lost in the sensation of his tongue on my ear and one of his hands in my pussy for a few minutes before I started to really worry someone would see. So I stopped him and we went back the vehicles. I was hard pressed to decide, though, if I should fuck him as I wasn't pleased with his overall attitude or way of life. However, he remained hot... and I was turned on by him enough that I decided to go with him.

We went to his home and he led me to his bedroom, we both got naked and he lay me down. As he knelt over me he asked "do you like to give blow jobs?" I nodded shyly at first but when he didn't make another move, I said, "yes, I do. Very much." At which point he slid on a condom and started fucking me. Umm... okay... that's fine, too. He asked me to turn over and I knelt before him. I LOVE doggy style so I was starting to get really into it as he was fucking me fast and hard. And then he slid out and went to the bathroom.

"I'm out of shape for that," he told me. I giggled a little. "How long's it been?" "Oh, about a month... well... I'm going to smoke." and he left the room.

You'd think the fact that he stopped fucking me would be my hint, but no, my last lover sometimes had to get up and go to the bathroom midway through sex, so I thought nothing of it. Instead, this guy had cum and gotten dressed within two minutes of taking of his clothes in the first place. I kid you not. Two minutes.

I was utterly confused and stayed in the bed another couple of minutes before getting up and getting dressed myself. I wasn't sure what to make of it all. So finally I said "I'm not leaving... until you give me really good directions how to get home." He immediately jumped up and drew me a map. Umm. Thanks. So I left. For whatever reason, I was in an incredibly good mood when I left. I can't say why.

However, I still worry about a repeat performance... from another man. So I'm being picky. I need someone to help me build my confidence in men back up. Or maybe I just need to stop being bitter.

Whatever the case, I need a good thorough fucking and soon.

No comments: