Saturday, June 12, 2004

Sex on Cam

Husband and I engaged in some play on cam for one of my more adventurous boyfriends. It was kind of fun. But it involved a lot of me going down on my husband. That isn't a problem, except that husband sometimes has a hard time cumming that way (much as he loves it) and he had performance anxiety and my interrupting boyfriend to deal with. It was kind of fun, but I suspect it will never happen again. At least, not with husband.


We ended up leaving to go upstairs. Being somewhat drunk I was a little more... Let's say.. honest than normal. In a good way. So I took him up to bed with me and made him fuck me with his fingers since his cock was too soft. It felt really very good. I don't normally say anything but I asked him to fuck me for a minute and he couldn't because he was soft so I told him "then use your fingers!" And he did. Ah, I liked that. Must ask for what I want more often, right?

Eventually he managed to cum on my face, which was his goal for most of the evening. Just really wanted to. He said it was a great orgasm but that it wasn't worth all the trouble. I don't blame him. My lips are somewhat cut up now.

But I like trying new things.

No comments: