Sunday, June 06, 2004

Silent Orgasm.

I like to write here after husband has gone off to bed. Makes things a little more... Intimate.

Today was supposed to be the day of much fucking. Of course, there was no fucking. Am I surprised? No fault of his, though. I'm sick. Swollen nodes and a somewhat sore throat. Definitely doesn't lead to much in the way of a makeout session/foreplay. Damn. Thus, no sex.

Last night I masturbated like a crazy woman. It's great when I can feel that it's definitely going to be a really good one and I can time and push it into being *really* great. So, last night I broke out the old hitachi magic wand and my dildo and set to giving myself an incredible orgasm. When I did finally decide I had to cum I tried very hard to be quiet since husband was sleeping but managed to let out a moan which sounded rather louder to my ears than it probably actually was.

One of the things I discovered can absolutely add to orgasms power is to force myself to absolutely NOT let out a peep when I'm used to moaning when I cum. The extra tension in my muscles from clamping down on sounds (maybe holding my breath)is incredible. But it doesn't work every time.

I used to cum absolutely silently. A side effect of living with Christian parents who forbid masturbation. Gradually I've become more vocal. It's even to the point where I often can't help but moan into a kiss. The more sex I have and the more variety in sexual partners I have, the more I've learned to not smother myself and try to keep my pleasure unknown. And it's beautiful. But every now and then, a good smothering is fucking HOT.

I'm horny. My boyfriend EB said he'd be online tonight and I thought I'd find a way to make a plan with him. But I don't see hide nor hair and I'm so disappointed. I need fucking. I need someone other than husband to touch me and drive his cock into my pussy.

I just need more sex!

No comments: