Friday, June 04, 2004

More Things

Last night I had the opportunity to go over to MW's home to have sex. However, I couldn't bring myself to do it because he was being so indiscriminate. He just wanted to fuck, didn't matter who. Meanwhile, I like my lovers to want to fuck ME. So I didn't even bother going to meet him or anything. I considered it, because I think it might have made a good story but he logged off and Husband and I found other amusements.

I'm happy to say that BF is still around. He's a married man whom I've dated twice but somehow never managed to have sex with. Only a little kissing in public places. He disappeared for two weeks but has come back around, I'm happy to say. Claims his job got in the way. I feel somewhat disrespected as I don't expect a lot of his time, but if he's going to disappear for half a month I deserve SOME kind of explanation....

Then there's EB who's a regular boyfriend I only see about twice a month. The sex started out bad and has only gotten better. However, I'm starting to suspect I'm allergic to his cum. I'm planning on testing that theory next chance I get. I'm afraid to swallow for just that reason. Maybe just a taste...

No comments: