Thursday, June 10, 2004

Okay I don't collect men.

However, I do have a military connection and the fact that I have it puts me in the unique position of meeting men of various services. So far I've slept with an airman and a soldier. So I feel the certain pull to find myself a marine and a seaman. How can one resist sleeping with a seaman? lol Husband insists I'd also have to sleep with a coastie, but why? They're not a REAL service, I say. Husband disagrees. Well, whatever. It's MY set and *I* get to decide!


Because of the name of my blog which has a vaguely marine bent to it (although that wasn't my intention) I feel even more pressure to sleep with a marine. Self caused pressure, of course. No one's telling me to do it. However, it's a pressure I kind of like because there are a LOT of fucking hot marines out there. But then we all knew that anyway, didn't we?

Just so happens that I found a promising young man online today. A cute marine around my age with a wife who isn't interested in sex with him anymore. Oh, yes. That works for me. Although I prefer the single guys for various reasons, I'll take what I find when I find it. I'm very picky and that doesn't need to be added to my extremely long list of deal breakers. At least not in my opinion. I hate to think of all the perfectly good unused cocks in the world. Especially knowing how much I appreciate them and want them....

God, I'm horny.

No comments: