Saturday, June 05, 2004

Freed by The Pill.

Tomorrow will be the first day I am sexually freed by being on the pill. I'm very excited because it's been well over a year since the last time I tried the pill. At that time I had a really wacky schedule which wasn't regular. Unfortunately, pill taking IS supposed to be a regular occurrence at a particular time of day. If you miss it... you might as well not have taken it at all. These days, my schedule is much more solid and predictable, so pill taking is much easier.

Husband and I have been putting off sex for a while now. Almost a month. Not to say we haven't done sexual things... but no fucking. That's been tough since I really enjoy fucking my husband. He's by no means the best lover around and he doesn't last as long as I'd like (or hasn't in the past) but he feels *really* good inside me. I love the shape and size of his cock very much and I miss feeling him pounding me from behind.

For the last month we've been doing a lot of mutual masturbation, foreplay, and oral sex. Mostly me on him, of course, but he's been doing a LOT better about being giving about the whole thing. Just the other day he actually spent a few minutes eating my pussy before finally coming up to complain that my pussy wasn't clean shaven enough and was kind of scratchy. I guess I needed to change my razor. No big deal.

I'm thinking about going to using an electric razor on my pussy again. Unfortunately, it's one of those things that takes a lot of time (and itching) to get used to. But, it gives a SUPER close, super safe, shave which is impossible to beat with a safety razor. So it's a consideration, but I'm not sure if I feel like going that route, again. And waxing just takes too much grow-in time. I like being hairless ALL the time.

So, that's my sex life in a nutshell so far. I'm expecting to see EB again, soon, though, so maybe I'll have an interesting story to tell. Not to mention fucking husband tomorrow, too. I'm getting horny just thinking about it. I hope he doesn't let me down!

No comments: