Thursday, May 18, 2006

I am sad pathetic girl.

I saw Nils again for the first time in like... months. We were at a gate to get on the installation but for some reason everything was taking too long, so I decided to go in through the more secure gates... because they're easier to get through. Yeah, go figure. On the drive to that next gate it suddenly occured to me that it'd be really funny if Nils were at the gate. Especially since Husband was with me. And fuck if it wasn't Nils standing there at the gate looking as sexy as ever. Fuuuuuuck.

I started laughing immediately. Husband thought I was insane. I waved my ID at Nils and said something like "ha! It's you. ...I miss you." And then drove on. Fuck I miss him.

Husband asked "who was that?" And I told him, "my next husband." "Ah," he said in recognition, since that's Nils nickname around the house.

Fuuuuck I do miss him. Soooooooooooo much.

No comments: