Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Missing...

Of course I still think about Keith all the time. How can I help it? Well, okay, less than I once did. But often enough. Every time I slide my vibrator inside myself I think of him. I can't help it. That's just how good he felt inside me.

So he messaged me this morning, while I was at work. (At a time I'd normally be home were I working my normal shift. But times, they change, and the early shift is suddenly and inexplicably becoming my "normal" shift. And I hate it.) He didn't really say anything in the message so I don't know if there was an ulterior motive or if he just missed me. Either is fine.

I ended up having a short conversation with the unnamed new guy online tonight. I told a lovely joke I picked up from... I think it was the Cunting Linguist's blog. The punch line being, essentially, that boyfriends tend to last longer during sex than husbands. He told me it was optimistic. And all of a sudden, for some reason, my mind drifted back to my two delicious nights with Keith....

45 minutes? Please. Hours. The best part of course, being when I'd wake up and move a little and his hands were there... roaming... half asleep and still wanting... still with the "foreplay." It's mind bloggling to me even now. How the fuck can ANYONE compete to what was essentially two whole nights of mind blowing pleasure?

I try not to dwell on it. It seems to serve no purpose other than to make me long for what I can't have....

Anyway.

I made a mistake tonight, though, while writing to the new guy and revealed this name (the OdalisqueK name). It wasn't an intentional slip by any stretch of the imagination and it's not like I typed it and thought "oh, whoops." It was much a MUCH easier mistake to make than that. And I feel stupid. That's what I get for not coming up with a new name for each thing I do. Stupid stupid girl. And thus the reason I changed my blog address... and at least briefly my sign in name.

It's a bit late for me to freak out about it now... and luckily since I fall under the adult label google doesn't "read" my blog so a search for me is a little harder than for some others.

It is annoying, though, because I like to be able to talk about everything here without worrying about hurting people's feelings and when I make stupid mistakes like that it makes it a loooooooooooooooot harder. I loathe that.

No comments: