Monday, May 08, 2006

Knocking

The other day I stopped off at the "other" store to pick up something before going to a third store and then heading home. Confusing? Anyway, I got to talking to the only male coworker I have that I LIKE (50/50 ain't bad) and eventually we made our way out of the building toward our cars. We stood there talking for a bit longer when one of the teenagers that goes to the local tech school came wandering up to the front door. I watched as he approached the door and then got angry/disappointed that he'd missed the store being open. Though he'd missed it by a full TWO HOURS.

"It's closed" I'd called out to him. But he tried the door anyway. Then threw his minor fit. My coworker told him of the two other stores on base that were still open and the boy got kind of pouty and whiney telling us how very far away those two stores were and that it'd take him forever to get there. "What were you going for," I asked him. "Cigarettes." "Ah, an emergency," I laughed. Then added, "I'll take you." He whined a little more "but it's a long way back." "Yes, I'll bring you back," I told him.

On the ride we talked a bit. He's very young and had just gotten out of bed (which I decided was the reason for his whining). I took him to the store I was going to anyway and then told him where to meet me. Then took him back to the barracks. While talking he asked me something about "where can you MEET people around here," he asked. Then he added "I mean, you're married so...." And I'm still trying to figure out if he was acknowleding that a married woman is not the person to ask about meeting other singles or if he was saying that since I was married I'm clearly not fair game.

I might have been willing anyway. I'm kind of horny.

Also, one of the cops I haven't seen in forever showed up. I've written about this particular guy before but not too much. Nothing memorable. He's quite cute and I love the way he looks at me. I was really happy to see him again, though it was only for a couple of minutes. I'd totally fuck him.

No comments: