Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Seen Sam

I saw Sam today. I was "working" mostly doing nothing, waiting for my day to end. It was a fairly busy day in so far as getting things done goes and I was tired so I sat there, bullshitting with my coworker while Sam walked in. Our eyes met and he gave me one of his genuine, sexy smiles and my heart skipped a beat. I gave him a nod and returned to talking and just generally being in a good mood.

When Sam came up my coworker rang him up as I gazed after a Seaman in his whites walking out the door. I glanced up to see Sam watching me and I told him, "I always feel like such a pervert but I can't help but look the Navy guys up and down when they're wearing the white... I'm always looking for stains." He gave me one of his knowing looks as if to say "yeah, right. I know about you." I laughed and said "You look like you don't believe me. I'm always looking for stains. I just have to look especially hard when y'all wear BDU's." He continued to give me his knowing look but said nothing overt. He then went on to tell us (my coworker and I) about how very well BDUs hide stains and told a short, amusing story about it.

After he left the "new guy" (who still needs a name) came up to the counter. I was still giddy from Sam showing up unexpectedly and he got to enjoy my excitement.

I cannot believe (on a daily basis) just how much I desire Sam. It's great. And a bit frustrating...

No comments: