Saturday, May 20, 2006

Wine

We went to a wine festival today. It was a lot of fun, up until it started getting so busy that each 1/2oz of wine started taking at least 5 minutes to get... then closer to 10. At which point it was BEYOND not worth it. So we gave up and bought the ones we knew we wanted and left....

While there we sat around and I was checking out the guys. There are a lot of wine drinking males that I would happily take to my bed. And there were a lot of women (girlfriends, wives, etc). However, wine tastings might just be an awesome place to pick up men. At least the kinds of men I want. (you know, like keith)

Meanwhile, we ran into Martin's ex-wife while we were there. This was the first time I've seen her since before I slept with Martin. As I stared at her, vaguely surprised (though I was almost certain we'd see her there) I found myself thinking I slept with your husband and saying "Hi! How are you?" ...I slept with Martin! "We're okay, nothing much going on with us, either." I sucked his cock while you were on the phone with him. And of course, all these thoughts led to my inability to speak normally and we went our seperate ways. But it was vaguely amusing. It's not like he was cheating on her so it's not like I did something "bad."

And so we made our way home, not even really any drunker because we got tired of the lines before we got drunk....

No comments: