Thursday, May 18, 2006

To the gym.

I went to the gym tonight. I'm still doing that fairly regularly. This has been a good week for me. Not all of them are.

Before I left I went upstairs and laid in bed for a few minutes, reading and trying to get myself psyched up. Yes, by laying in bed.

As I lay there I started punching myself on the hip and my butt. For some reason those muscles are ALWAYS sore on me. Always. Whether I've worked out that part in the last week or two... or not. The punching helps loosen the muscles up a little and always makes me hopeful that the soreness with go away.

Husband came up as I was doing this and since he knows of all the tension I store in those muscles he took over as we were talking. I arched my hips back at him, closing my eyes and enjoying the sore pleasure/pain of his touch. And it became something very sexual to me. I could feel myself growing wet as I thought about Nils.

For some reason Nils has always been my go-to guy when it comes to my Ds types of fantasies. And I could very much see him enjoying punching and smacking my ass the way husband was.

I gotta find me a man like that... one that isn't already taken the way Nils is....

No comments: