Thursday, May 25, 2006

I give.

I'm seriously tempted to change my AFF profile to something bitter and unkind. Maybe THAT way I'll get some responses from some normal guys. Or not. At least I won't get the shitty stuff I get right now. Geez.

Yesterday I spent part of the evening in chat with a guy who informed me that he doesn't really NEED AFF and can get laid ANY time he wants and that he's been on the site for a couple of years but hasn't bothered much with it because he can get laid ANY time he wants and is just on there for a lark. We'll forget that he's paying for the site (it's not exactly cheap) because it's for FUN and you should pay for your fun. I got irritated with his attitude. Yes, yes, you can get laid anytime you want. Because women are JUST that easy. Whatever. If it were Sam writing I might believe it.

Actually, I don't even really believe that. Because Sam is way fucking hot but do women REALLY throw themselves at him? I'm tempted to ask.

Hawk came in today. Yesterday I told him his girlfriend is really messing with my workouts since he doesn't come talk to me (or workout with me) anymore. I told him she's got to go. This conversation, of course, went on in front of my husband. It was kind of funny.

So today he came into the store and we were chatting. I asked him what he was doing for his weekend, or something and he asked what my plans were. "Probably planning to sit around and watch the Sci Fi moving marthon," he said teasingly. I smiled and clasped my hands near my heart, "No, I'm planning on spending the weekend thinking about you," and sighed longly. Followed that with a girlish giggle. He laughed at me and left. It was fun. I hardly ever flirt so overtly but every so often I feel okay about it. I tend to be very reticent about it all when I'm afraid someone's going to take me too seriously. Nothings going to happen between Hawk and I so I say what I want. Which is part of the reason I find it so much easier to flirt with other women. No chance of being taken too seriously.

I also got to chatting with Wade a little, which was cool. I like Wade. I miss his lesbian friend but since she's not around to chat with I have to focus all my attention on him. Which isn't so bad....

The new guy... he's been oddly silent on the 'net the last several days. While I respect that he's got a real life and a need to take care of that, I can't help but feel like he's avoiding me. Which is fine, really. But it's kind of rude. I sent him a message and if he chooses not to respond I'll call it all over and done. If he does... well... maybe I will anyway. Because maybe I'm just done with men altogether for a while.

No comments: