Thursday, June 22, 2006

Crap

On my way home from where I was yesterday I got into a wreck. I can't decide whether I'm glad I was driving the company car or not. I wish it'd been my Neon to be destroyed but.... it's going to end up being a lot cheaper for me to have been driving the company car. I guess I'll settle for the later....

I still haven't called my insurance company because I don't have any of the information from the accident... and basically everything I DID have about it went to my boss. So now I have to call her before I call my insurance company so I don't sound stupided calling them with "yeah, I was in an accident... with who? Oh, I don't know. Was there a police report filed? Yeah... case number? Oh... I don't know. Who was the responding officer? Umm. What's the license number? I don't know that, either...." It could go on and on....

Needless to say while I enjoyed my TDY I'm just not very happy with how it ended.....

No comments: