Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dooood

So Trian came in today. He came in yesterday, too. He comes in a lot. He always has. It's only more recently that it started mattering to me. Maybe it was the sexual but not passionate dream I had about him. Or maybe it's just the sparkle in his eyes. But I like him more and more. And I think "hmm... maybe....." Except it's just all so gosh darned inconvenient.

Anyway, I talked to him a very little today. He's always got somewhere else to be. I'm not sure how much if it is that he really DOES have somewhere else to be and how much of it is that he doesn't want to get caught spending TOO much time talking to me. Or maybe I'm just NOT that interesting. Whatever the case, he comes and he goes and inevitably leaves me wanting more....

Mason came in, too. I was sitting out in the lobby eating my lunch and reading when he walked through. He looked at me and looked at my book. "I CAN read," I said, teasingly. He smiled and checked out what I was reading. And it turns out he's read the books I'm in the middle of reading. And it pleased me greatly that he and I have that in common. I never would have guessed. And knowing that we share that interest... well... I already had some dirty thoughts in my mind (though they were thoroughly tamped down thanks to his poor attitude) and it just brings it back up. Why, if we have THAT in common... what else....?

Yeah, this is how I think.

Anyway.

No comments: