Thursday, June 01, 2006

Crave

There's surely a perfume out there called Crave. I would like to like it.

Meanwhile, the power went out for like... four hours or so today. As I sat in my car outside work/the gym I watched the lightening crashing all around me and wondered just exactly how I was going to get my ass inside the store to drop off the change I'd gotten... without dying. It was surprisinly relaxing lazing there, the seat laid back the rain pouring down even as the wind rocked the car gently. All thoughts turned toward getting naked.

Of course there was no reason to get naked. No one to get naked WITH.

I did see Sam today. That was super sweet. He walked in and was standing in front of me, unexpectedly. So unexpectedly that as I looked past him at something across the room I didn't actually even see him. I turned around to go back to what I was doing and had to do a double take before I realized who it was. "Ha! I so totally wasn't expecting you I didn't even SEE you," I told him.

We went about our respective business and I ended up behind the counter. I had assumed he was gone since several minutes had passed and I hadn't seen him. When "let's get it on" came on I cranked it a little. And of course he appeared. Good timing. I was amused.

I want that man with a passion that just simmers slowly beneath the surface.

My super religious coworker watched me talking to him and she gave me a look as if to say "I can tell you want him." Not in a particularly judgemental way, which surprised me. Still, I'd prefer she be none the wiser at all....

No comments: