Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sweet Chocolate

Today wasn't all that interesting. Well, at least not on a sexual type front. Unfortunately, the managers are trying to change the hours of my store. Shorter hours. And it struck me that if the hours were changed so drastically I'd hardly EVER see Sam again. And then I realized it's been weeks since I last saw him. Disappointing... but then as my time here draws to a close I realize I might as well get over that. I can see, though, that leaving this place behind... it's all going to come crashing down emotionally and I'm going to be really lost for a while, knowing I'm leaving just about everyone and everything I know.

Anyway. I have this mild obsession with this guy who very occasionally comes into the store. It's not so much what he looks like or how he acts but really... what he does. The same thing as Keith. While I'm not a big follower of that particular profession... somewhere in my heart I keep hoping I'll find another Keith. So I look at him and I wonder.

Today he bought a Haagen Daz bar and opened it in front of me. There was something deliciously revealing and erotic about the way he unveiled the chocolate covered bar. I found myself scarce able to breathe for a moment.

Or maybe I just really like chocolate.

No comments: