Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wickeeeed!

So I got a call while I was at work. My boss asking me to work at yet another store, next week. Some place a couple of hours away. I readily agreed. Fuck yes. I get to go TDY and stay in a hotel for two or three nights. Fuck yes. I think it's a Holiday Inn. I don't remember having ever stayed at a Holiday Inn. Always seems to be Hilton properties. So it'll be an interesting change.

I suppose I'll sigh heavily and crave some casual sex... and get none. I'll have to bring my vibe, or something to keep me occupied.

Anyway, that's not until Monday. I'm assuming I don't get to travel down on Sunday. Which is fine, I suppose. Although I'd kind of love to get the extra night....

This is, of course, assuming I manage to pass whatever security checks they're doing on me. I always do, really. But I always worry someone else with my name is out there fucking up and blaming it on me....

Meanwhile, I haven't seen Sam all week. Feels like longer. I hardly get to talk to him at all. It makes me sad.

Trian didn't come in at all today and I missed him. Damn him for being such a booger.

Then this guy that I've talked to online a couple of years back showed up chatting with me again. I mean, dude. That's a long-ass time. And I find myself tempted to have a date with him tomorrow. Just because I can. Of course, having written about him here I've surely doomed us to failure. It just so happens he has connections to this area AND the area I'll be moving back to at the end of the year. So if things went well... it could be an occasional... and repeatable thing. That's attractive....

Lastly, something happened at the store (likely my fault) so I had to go back there and talk to one of the local cops. He was vaguely cute. And funny as hell. And I found myself thinking "hmm... now that'd be a conquest."

Ever since a recent article in the Air Force Times mentioning some illicit sex between various people who should not have been having that sex... I'm getting quiet thrills remembering the various folks I have fucked whom I "shouldn't" have. Including, but not limited to Keith and Troy. And even the ex.

Anyway. Just all sorts of thoughts going through my head.

I wish I had someone to play with while I'm TDY.....

Oh, and I went back and read some of the archives from around January and think... god damn... that Keith... he was fucking AWESOME.

No comments: