Sunday, April 10, 2005

Annoying.

Apparently half the internet doesn't work right now. And I'm not sure why. I can't check my e-mail. I can't visit some of the sites I regularly visit. I can't log on to my cell phone account (although my husband can). I can't visit at least one of the sites I need for business (tried both at work and at home).

No sense is coming from this.

And Mozilla Firefox STILL doesn't work. I tried top uninstall it but it does this half-assed uninstall which leaves behind all it's information so the next time you install it... oh... there's all my same favorites and everything....

I could probably figure it out if I tried hard enough but I want to fucking know why I HAVE to "try hard enough" in the first fucking place. When I tell you to get the fuck out of my computer... you GO. COMPLETELY. None of this "okay, but I'm not packing my things" shit, okay?

Am I frustrated and bitter? How could you tell?

No comments: