Friday, April 29, 2005

I hate this season.

Whatever it is... (okay, the allergies)... I loathe it. I loathe waking up to a perpetually runny nose and I loathe spending the day sneezing. Claritin is a god send. But even that's not perfect.

I had the opportunity for sex a couple of days ago with DJ. However, life got in the way, what with the death of Min, followed shortly by the death of Deni. The later being a huge, inexplicable surprise. I'm down to one Meg-rat and I'm watching the hell out of her. The strange thing is that Min was sick for a good month. The vet said "cancer" probably of the bladder. Deni showed no signs of ANYTHING until after Min died... at which point she got lethargic and died within about 24 hours of Min. So there's Meg left. Alone.

Which isn't to say I didn't masturbate both days. I just couldn't NOT. I HAD to.

I'm tired of death.

More sex, please.

No comments: