Saturday, April 23, 2005

In reply: (a cheap way to write a post without coming up with content)

Evan asks:

So, I'm left wondering what your first choice in the physical department is and why he doesn't fit?

My very very FIRST choice in the physical department tends to be toward big, strong men. Like, world's strongest man competitors. And some wrestlers. Like The Rock, Duane Johnson, around the Scorpion King time. That to me is the height of sex appeal.

Needless to say Jones is not built like that.

My second choice in the physical department... well... it might be that really skinny, "geeky" guys. Or the guys who are "big boned". Like, heavy but not uncomfortably so. Experience has told me that the later tend to not be... umm... hung very well. And to a point that's fairly important to me, so the attraction has dimmed somewhat but I still find myself responding to that body type.

As you might, guess, Jones is not built like those, either.

Which isn't to say I'm NOT attracted to his physique. I just don't find it irresistable. At least, not clothed. Naked... well... most men are hard to resist naked.

Evan also says:

Even if you don't, by flirting with him and then being aloof, you're making him think you're wanting him to chase you.

That is SO totally not the thing I was trying to do. In truth, I've been working with the idea of "he can go this far and then I have to stop it." I'm not sure how being aloof would make someone think they should chase you since it just makes me stop flirting altogether... but what can I say? My experience tends to be somewhat limited and certainly one sided.

On the other hand, I do tend to lead him on at times. Like when I asked him the other day "what is it you WANT, Jones?" knowing full well that opened him up to a world of possibilities before I added "and you better give a nice answer." I give him those openings, and go along with it up to the point that my head starts spinning and I become flustered. And then it has to stop because I can't THINK anymore.

One thing I am not: smooth with the men.

No comments: