Tuesday, April 26, 2005

*SNAP*

Sometimes it's something that causes other depression that can snap a person out of the one they're in. Which is to say I'm still mildly depressed. After all, a beloved pet just died. However, I have a delightful feeling of satisfaction completely unrelated.

Just out of the blue I decided I wanted to fuck husband. I was vaguely horny and ready to act on it. I moved over to where he was on the couch and began to play with him. I was disappointed when his body didn't respond immediately but continued to touch him despite my misgivings based on the fact that he wasn't protesting. It wasn't long before I was rewarded with him becoming increasingly firm.

I continued to stroke and tease him through his clothes for a good half hour, teasingly letting my mouth slide over his skin. I knew he hadn't showered from the day's exertions so I declined to put my mouth on his cock, expecting that he'd at least wash later so I could take him into my mouth.

He watched me, more than the show, as I teased and wrapped my mouth around his clothed cock. It was hard to resist taking him into my mouth right there, but I know myself better than that and the evening would have been ruined by a bad smell or taste. So I forced myself to continue to tease him. Finally, he turned off the tv and we went upstairs. He asked me "do you want to ride me like a pony?" I shook my head. "Do you want me to ride YOU like a pony?" A rare offer from him. But I also declined that.

Upstairs he went to the bathroom and then joined me in bed. We snuggled and I played with his cock some more. "Did you wash?" I asked. "No... that'd take a shower, really. I didn't shower after my workout and I can't subject you to that." I ran my finger over his face, down his shoulder to his arm, drawing his hand up to my mouth. "That's a shame," I told him, drawing his index finger into my mouth and closing my eyes for a moment savoring the familiar, addicting sensation of sucking on him," you could have had a free blow job."

He was quiet a second before saying, "I could go take a quick shower!" I laughed at him, "no, no... it's too late now." "You are such a tease." I laughed at him again. "It's your own fault. You should have thought ahead. About head. Ha. Thought... a... head...." Yeah, okay. I riffed on that dead horse for a moment.

Finally, I began stroking him more earnestly. I was ready to help him cum. Except my arm started getting tired. I finally took up position over his body, mounting him so his crotch was close to my own, and readily accessible. At which point I proceeded to jerk him to orgasm.

He came over my hand and on himself and after I cleaned him off with the readily available towel, I snuggled next to his weakened, drained form until kissing him goodnight and heading downstairs.

Much as I resent his selfishness at times, sometimes it's just so fucking life affirming and sexy to be the bringer of such delight.

No comments: