Monday, April 18, 2005

So much potential fun.

Yesterday was husband and my sixth anniversary. Crazy. I got him tickets to see a show (with myself and his friend). He got me nothing. At all. Nothing. Mmm. That's my romantic husband for you. He told me "I was in a GOOD MOOD ALL DAY. I didn't complain at all." Remembering his bitchy mood earlier I disagreed. "You did TOO. I'm Husband and I can't find my toy. Waaaaaaaaah." "Yeah, focus on the negative," he replied. I mean, for fuck's sake. But really, neither of us was mad. I just found myself somewhat disappointed. Not even a CARD. I mean... since WHEN don't I AT LEAST get a CARD? Fuck, I'd even take an e-card! Instead I get NOTHING.

Although, here's the funny part. Early in the morning, after I'd been up for an hour or so, husband said "Happy anniversary!" I stared at him blankly. "Oh. Yeah! I forgot," I finally said. He replied "Oh. You were acting kind of pissy. I thought you were mad I'd forgotten." I smiled, baring my teeth. "Yeah, I'm mad YOU forgot. Yes! Very." Of course, I'm NOT a morning person, so of course I was acting pissy. Nothing to do with him.

Anyway, when I bought the tickets I bought an extra one so we could take Husband's friend with us. I spent the better part of the night flirting with him. I made it a point to turn the conversation to the sexual whenever possible, just to tease the hell out of him. Apparently he's one of those sorts who likes to talk dirty during sex. Possibly expecting answers to various silly questions. Like "Who's your daddy." Well, maybe not that one. Anyway, I find that INCREDIBLY distracting nine times out of ten. I'll chance it, though.

The last half of the show I was having visions of how best to get him alone and at least get him to kiss me. (He's rather a bit taller than I am so it's difficult to force the issue). Of course, none of that happened. When we got back to his place (where our car was) I asked him if his bathroom was open for business. The three of us went upstairs and when he opened the door his STBXwife was sitting on the couch. There was no question of privacy. Although we stood unnaturally close together which only served to make me nervous.

And then husband completed his business and we left.

This morning I sent him an e-mail in response to the one he sent yesterday morning (but which I didn't recieve until this morning) telling him I was terribly sorry about the lack of nudity for him in the show. And for my disappointment at having to invite myself up to his place. And then the utter lack of privacy.

I wonder where this will go?

As an aside, he was driving his SUV, husband sat up front with him and I ended up sitting behind the driver. In the darkness of the late evening, I touched myself enjoying the incredibly bumpy road. Unfortuantely, I didn't even try more than passingly for an orgasm. It would have been a much more interesting story if I had, though.

No comments: