Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Foul Mood

Today started out with promise. I spent the morning with husband, kissing him a few times. He was receptive to my advances, though I didn't have time to act on it. It was really nice. A good send off.

I got to work and Li wasn't there. But he was going to be. And I was in an exceptionally good, flirty mood.

But he never showed up.

And I could have flirted with one of the other guys there but he brough either his son or some other relative and it just felt wrong to flirt with him in front of the young teenager. The boy isn't blind or retarded after all.

Li never called. Hours later I called him on my cell to see what was up. He didn't answer. Finally, he called me back. I explained a work situation. He told me he had a really bad headache from all this and was "looking at some other options." Because apparently it was "too much" for him to deal with. I got irritated. I said, "alrighty. Bye." and that was that. I hung up feeling aprehensive and annoyed.

I was reminded why I tend to be extremely antisocial. Why all my friends are kept at arms length. I don't LIKE feeling like the person I'm talking to is far less interested in me than I am in them. Fuck you. FUCK YOU, I say.

So I'm grumpy.

I'll feel better.

Just not right now.

No comments: