Friday, April 22, 2005

Oh... that could be a problem.

Yesterday, Jones came in. He called me, gave me one of his "you want me" stares with a slow smile, and said "hi." I really ought to point out, at this point, that Jones is 100% sure that he is hot. He is 100% sure that women desire him. He's also 100% sure he can charm any woman he wants. He's 98% right. Fucker. Needless to say, he's WELL versed in flirting and how to make a woman feel desired. Which is why I resist him. Aint nobody in this world needs to be THAT confident. So I waved and walked away with a coworker.

Nothing else of note happened.

However, I do have a new employee to contend with. He's young, and in college. And totally the kind of guy I dig. Well, not my FIRST choice in the physical department he's definately a close second. Now, my feelings will probably change as I work with him. Probably not for the better. But for now... I'm going to have to try really hard to keep my attraction to him a secret.

No comments: