Thursday, April 21, 2005

Counter

I'm seriously considering putting up a masturbation counter. Because god damn am I a busy girl. I like it.

Yesterday, Jones came in with the adolecent I mentioned in a recent post. I finally figured out that the kid is Jones' nephew. And his daughter came in for some reason (she knew he'd be there). Turns out his daughter is like... my age. Creepy.

Jones was flirting pretty hard with me. And I let him, a little. The more I think about the actual idea of sleeping with him (or even just carrying on anything more than a mild flirtation) the more I think it would be a very very bad idea. Now his brother....

Anyway, Jones made it a point to stand way too close to me. As I was leaning against a truck he came over and leaned against me in the same way, as if I weren't there. His body pressed against mine, causing the most delightful pressure. He moved away just as I thought "wow, that's lovely...." I love the weight of a man's body.... He later tried to draw me into the back of a truck but I declined. Just such a bad idea....

No comments: