Sunday, April 24, 2005

Chickie.

There's this chickie at work. I said something about Li. She agreed that he had sex appeal. Sexy, sexy, sexy. But the dude needs to shut his mouth.

Yes. Thank you!

So we considered this and the fact that he's very closed minded. And I said something about the fact that he's probably not very good in bed. She sighed heavily and said "no, he's probably very good, unfortunately. One of those guys you want to call over but 'oh, you're going to open your mouth?... I gotta go.'"

Yah.

I mean, I CAN carry on a conversation with him. A very good conversation with him. Except that we're very opposite in our views of the world. He thinks in terms of black and white (and he'll say as much himself) whereas I see the world in shades of grey.

Anyway. He'll be there tomorrow.

Too bad he'll open his mouth....

No comments: